Christmas Countdown - Day Eighteen!
It’s Day 18 of our 20 Days of Christmas promotion and today we have put together a very special Limited Edition Cotton Tote Bag Dyeing Kit – available for today only at the special price of £20 (normally £24)!
With 4 x 10g pots of procion mx dye you can mix hundreds of colours to dye your tote then use the lovely stamps included in your kit to add that extra touch to your creation! And with plenty of materials in the kit, why not order an extra bag or two for a family dyeing session, for gifts or just for you!
Kit includes: Natural cotton tote bag, 2 x block printing stamps, 4 x 10g procion dyes (primaries scarlet red, lemon yellow, royal blue and black for toning), fixer, manutex (for thickening dyes for printing), urea (for what?), accessory pack and full instructions.
24 hours only!
Remember this offer will only last for up to 24 hours while stocks last (so don’t delay or you might miss out!). To take advantage of the special price you must purchase the products from this page – if you use the regular product page you will be charged full price.
What’s included in the kit:
Your printing and dyeing kit includes:
- Four 10g pots of our Hue & Dye procion mx (fibre reactive) dyes -primary colours red, yellow and blue plus an additional 10g black dye for toning.
- Fixer to make your dyeing and printing colourfast
- A 100% cotton tote bag
- 2 small printing blocks (shapes and designs vary)
- Full dyeing and printing instructions
- 2.5ml/5ml measuring spoon
- Powder-free vinyl gloves
Who is this kit suitable for?
We’ve included all the essentials in the kit and the instructions are based on my beginner’s dyeing and printing workshops so are suitable for first-time dyers as well as offering lots of fun for dyers with some experience.
What else will I need?
Just some basic equipment most of which you may already have. Please note that any utensils/dishes used for dyeing should not be used for cooking food afterwards:
- A pan, dish, bucket or oven tray for dyeing your tote.
- Clingfilm or plastic to wrap your tote in to fix
- Cloths and something to cover surfaces
- A couple of plastic beakers (or old cups) for mixing dyes
- Stirring spoon or stick