Christmas Countdown - Day Sixteen!
£4 off our normal price!
It’s Day 16 of our 20 Days of Christmas promotion and today we have put together a very special offer on our Super Simple Sock Dyeing Kit – available for today only!
With 100g of lovely superwash wool DK, you can dye your own fantastic, unique socks!
Included in the kit are 4 x 10g pots of our acid dyes (red, blue and yellow plus black for tones) which will give you scope to make 100s of shades, fixer, accessory pack, full dyeing instructions, a copy of Debbie’s Super Simple sock pattern and 100g of our 100% superwash wool DK undyed yarn.
Bought separately the items would cost £23 but the Super Simple Sock Dyeing Kit is available for only £19 saving £4!
20% discount on selected yarns!
With a generous amount of dye in the kits you’ll have plenty of dye and fixer to make socks for every day of the week! Order some extra DK yarn and you can save 20% off the normal price of too!
What’s included in the kit:
Your acid dye kit includes:
- Four 10g pots of our Hue & Dye acid dyes -primary colours red, yellow and blue plus an additional 10g black dye for toning.
- Fixer to make your dye colourfast,
- Full dyeing instructions
- 2.5ml/5ml measuring spoon
- Powder-free vinyl gloves.
To make the kit complete, I’ve also included:
- My Super Simple sock pattern
- A lovely 100g of squooshy superwash wool yarn.
Who is this kit suitable for?
We’ve included all the essentials in the kit and the instructions are based on my beginner’s dyeing workshop so are suitable for first-time dyers as well as offering lots of fun for dyers with some experience.
The sock pattern is a simple stocking stitch design with a heel-flap style and there’s plenty of yarn in 100g for a pair of mid-length socks.
What else will I need?
Just some basic equipment most of which you may already have. Please note that any utensils/dishes used for dyeing should not be used for cooking food afterwards:
- A pan, microwave dish or oven tray for cooking your hand-dyed yarn
- Cloths and something to cover surfaces
- A couple of plastic beakers (or old cups) for mixing dyes
- Stirring spoon or stick