Bespoke tuition for small groups
Are you keen to learn a particular technique or do you want to learn something new?
Let us know what you’re looking for and Debbie will agree a bespoke schedule with you at a time to suit you.
Maybe you’re looking for a unique place and something a bit different for a crafty party, celebration or just to get together with friends?
Debbie’s cosy studio is the perfect place to unwind and relax, having fun while making something special.
Debbie has a wide range of project-based sessions that explore some of the crafts below and you will take away a completed project at the end of your session/s.
Our small group sessions can also be arranged for youngsters, with projects and ideas specifically tailored to be creative, fun and exciting!
Regular sessions and socials
If you are looking for a place to meet and practice your own crafts or to enjoy guided sessions on a range of topics, Debbie will be happy to discuss opportunities for regular sessions, knit and natters, sew-cials and textile groups. Just ask!
Team-building, mindfulness and health & wellbeing
If your staff need a boost or deserve a treat, book one of Debbie’s sessions. We can host here or Debbie can come to you!
- Hand dyeing yarn and fabric for beginners, for intermediate and advanced dyers.
- Setting up as an indie dyer – tips and tricks, scaling up, streamlining your processes and how to develop and grow your business
- Low water immersion
- Veil dyeing
- Self-patterning yarn
- Painted warps
- Ice dyeing
- Tie dye
- Indigo dyeing and setting up an indigo/woad vat
- Natural dyeing
- Botanical, eco-printing
- Simple screenprinting
- Batik and resist dyeing
- Knitting in the round
- Sock knitting (on dpns and magic loop)
- Lace knitting
- Cables and twists
- Colourwork (Fairisle and intarsia
- Continental knitting
- Mosaic and slipstitch knitting
- Illusion knitting
- Top-down knitting
- Tapestry crochet
- Tunisian crochet
- Filet crochet
- Snowflakes and complex shapes
- Introduction to wetfelting
- Wetfelt a 3d vessel
- Felted slippers
- Make a nuno felted silk scarf
- Simple needlefelting
- Needlefelting 3d forms
- Felt jewellery
- Felted accessories
- Seasonal craft projects